In a bit of a change of pace, I try to cross a few outstanding tasks off my white board full of outstanding tasks!
This time I finish off the modifications to the cooling systems, and pressure test my work.
After making the coolant radiator fit, I now start to squeeze some chargecooler components into whatever empty space I can find.
This week I’ve been mostly TIG welding again for the Anglia!
Oh, and I also set up a Patreon page, as a couple of people asked how they could support my little YouTube venture!
If you’ve not heard of Patreon, it allows you to pledge some money each month to a creator to support them – and in return, the creator usually offers something too – at the moment, I’ll stick your name in the end credits of my videos! In future, there may be the ability to see the videos a day earlier than everyone else, and other benefits as I think of them!
If you like what I’m doing, and would like to support me, it will allow me to do things like more quickly get hold of new tools to make things better/easier (so you’ll end up with more overall content!)
In this episode, I cut up the coolant radiator to make it fit better.
In this episode, inspired by The Skid Factory, I make some engine mounts from a 1987 Mitsubishi L200 Rear Spring Front Eye Bushes.
In this episode, I finally finish off the clutch & brake systems, and take another look at how I’m going to be keeping everything cool.
In episodes 20 and 21, I look at what I’ve broken with the wiring, and try to get the car started!
In episodes 18 and 19, I begin to tackle the wiring!
This time round, I tackle the heater, and it gets a massive upgrade from what I had before!